PRIMAL FEAR avait un contrat avec Nuclear Blast entre 1998 et 2006. Durant ce temps, ils ont édité ces albums:
• Primal Fear (1998, info | shop)
• Jaws Of Death (1999, info | shop)
• Nuclear Fire (2001, info)
• Horrorscope (2001, info)
• Black Sun (2002, info)
• The History Of Fear (2003, info | shop)
• Metal Is Forever (2004, Single, info)
• Devil’s Ground (2004, info | shop)
• Seven Seals (2005, info)
• Metal Is Forever (2006, Compilation, info | shop)
The new album »Metal Commando« is yet another level in the life and times of these soaring metal eagles. PRIMAL FEAR delivered a jolt to German heavy metal as early as 1998 with their eponymous, ferocious debut, fortifying their well-earned status with a following onslaught of rapid successors. They have now achieved a rebirth of epic proportions, even outperforming their viciously strong last release »Apocalypse« (2018).
Those who hailed PRIMAL FEAR before will surely kneel before »Metal Commando«, and those who aren't already addicted to the southern German's sound, simply now have no reason to not fall for it. The songs are too strong, the hooks too merciless, the refrains too huge -their trademark phalanx of three guitars is too insurmountable and the riffs too unerring to be resisted.