Where echoes gather
ATTENTION: Only items left!
incl. 16% VAT, plus
For the purchase of this item you'll receive
Add to basket
Genre:Heavy/True/Power/Speed Metal, Progressive Rock/Metal
Find more COMMUNIC
Die limitierte Erstauflage im Digipak kommt inkl. drei Bonustracks!
When you listen to the album, there will be no gap or pause between the two tracks, as it will flow as one long song”, COMMUNIC's Oddleif Stensland explains.
The vocalist/guitarist continues:
“The topic of the song was inspired by a visit to an Eastern Europe City some years ago. In this city, a giant of a city, the stressful hectic life, people off to work, blindly following as sheep, while in the underground sewers and pipes there was a communion of orphan children, and youngsters, living in the absence of “street” awareness, sniffing glue to escape from reality. At night they come out, treading the shadows of the streets, looking for the next fix. We fail to lift the head away from our own “problems” neglecting what’s going on around us. With a government and media system that also fails to fix the problem, more interested in social likes or in telling the truth!. So this is where I got the inspiration to this song. Some of these children where in the same age as my own children, who I as a parent want to grow up in a safe home environment with friends and family who cares, made me even closer to the brutality, and made me see the harsh reality of life with different eyes.”
- The pulse of the earth [Part 1]: The magnetic center
- The pulse of the earth [Part 2]: Impact of the wave
- Where echoes gather [Part 1]: Beneath the giant
- Where echoes gather [Part 2]: The undergorund swine
- Where history lives
- Black flag of hate
- The claws of the sea [Part 1]: Journey into the source
- The claws of the sea [Part 1]: The first moment
- Watching it all disappear (Live in Studio 2007)
- At dewy prime (Live in Studio 2007)
- Waves of visual decay (Acoustic Live Version - 10th Anniversary Concert)
Show all Tracks