All prices in this online shop in Euro. If not otherwise indicated, all prices include 19% / 7% VAT (value added tax). EEC: For customers outside Germany (excluding Austria, Belgium, France, Denmark, Spain, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands and Italy), the prices in the online shop are valid and no other costs will be incurred (except postal charges). For shipments to the mentioned countries before, the prices shown in the online shop will be reduced by the German VAT, and the local VAT will then be added.
OUTSIDE EEC – ADDITIONAL CUSTOM CHARGES:
Our shipping charges do not include any custom charges, including VAT that your government may collect on imports. If your package is subject to these charges, it will be your responsibility to complete the payment to receive your package!
Cash-on-delivery is only possible for Germany and Austria. For all countries, we offer additional ways of payment, including a payment in advance option. Please pay by Advanced Money Transfer (Bank account: swift code: GENODES1VGP, IBAN: DE26610605000107721023, Volksbank Göppingen, Germany). We only accept EU standard transfer (including IBAN and swift code), otherwise the transfer tax will be charged to your account! An order is only valid for three weeks without payment - so please make sure to transfer the amount in said period.
You can also pay by credit card (Master-/Eurocard or VISA) or your PayPal account. It is absolutely necessary to provide us with your telephone number, so that we may contact you if there are problems or questions regarding your order.
|Country||Shipping and handling|
|United Kingdom||10,00 EUR|
|Austria||7,50 EUR (Normal) / 18,00 EUR (cash on delivery)|
|Czech Republic||10,00 EUR|
|All other countries
|Bank||Volksbank Göppingen, Germany|
Terms of complaint conditions
1. Please make sure that you receive an undamaged package (if necessary open the package in the presence of the postman). Do not in any case accept a damaged delivery (e.g. an opened box or similar) since by doing this you implicitly confirm the reception of damaged items.
2. Please bear the direct postal cost of return, otherwise the recipient has to bear unnecessary extra costs! In justified cases (damaged or wrongly sent item) you will of course get reimbursed (please tell us if you want to use the reimbursed postal cost as credit for your next order or if you want a return remittance). For returns you have the following options, for example (these are only options for the German Post): package 6,90 EUR, small package 4,10 EUR, Maxibrief 2,40 EUR, Großbrief 1,45 EUR.
3. You can return goods within 14 days. The 14-day period starts with the receipt of the goods.
4. Please pack your return well. We will not reimburse you for goods that get damaged or lost on the way from the customer to Nuclear Blast. Henceforth it is important, for example, to never send jewelry in a regular envelope – the envelope tears easily and the goods get lost.
5. The fully filled-in delivery note and a copy of the invoice have to be part of the return.
6. Textiles and shoes have to be unworn and unwashed.
7. Rgerading shoes and decoration: do not use the original packaging as a package. Please use another package as external packaging.
8. We only take back sealed audio or video recordings – or like it says in our general terms and conditions:„The right of withdrawal does not pertain to audio and video recordings, software and other data carriers (such as video and cassette tapes, PC software, DVDs, CDs, CD-Rs, HD-DVDs, Blu-ray discs, video/LCD games) once they have been unsealed by the customer.“
If you have any further questions:
Telephone: +49 (0)7162 / 9280-596
Telefax: +49 (0)7162 / 24556
To our customers from Italy:
Ai sensi delle recenti modifiche legislative aventi effetto dal 01.01.2007 (Art. 37, comma 8, D.L. 223/06), siamo obbligati ad indicare su tutte le fatture di vendita il realtivo codice fiscale del cliente italiano. Vi preghiamo, pertanto, di fornirci detta indicazione al più tardi in occasione del prossimo ordine d'acquisto.