1. Operator of this contest is the Nuclear Blast GmbH.
2. Participation is free and independent of the purchase of goods or services. By taking part in this contest the participant agrees to these conditions of participation. Entry deadline is the above mentioned point in time. Winners will be informed via e-mail and / or mail. If the winner should not have replied in a time limit of 3 weeks after the notification he will lose claim on his prize.
3. Entitled to participate are all persons age 18 or over. Minors need the approval of a parental authority. Nuclear Blast employees and their relatives and also employees of sponsors and cooperation partners and their relatives are excluded from the participation of the contest. Only one entry per person is valid. Participation via a professional contest service agency is ruled out. Nuclear Blast is entitled to delete entries by such agencies/services and to exclude the participant using such services from participation in the contest.
4. Participation is only possible on one`s own behalf. Possible additional costs linked to the contest prizes have to be handled by the winner. Advertised prizes are not transferable and cannot be changed or exchanged for cash. There is no right of appeal.
5. All data collected through the contest will be treated accordingly to the rules of the German Federal Data Protection Act, the Remote Services Statute and the Telecommunication Services Act. The data collected through participation in the contest were collected and saved in order to conduct the contest. The data of the contest participant necessary for the requested delivery of the magazine will be saved by us permanently and will be used for own marketing purposes. During data processing issues worthy of protection will be considered according to provisions of the law.
6. Use of collected data can be revoked at any time for free via an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The object depicted within the contest is not necessarily identical with the actual prize. There can rather be variations in terms of type, colour etc. The donor of the prize can exchange the object presented as prize with an object of similar type and value if necessary.
8. Nuclear Blast is not liable for flaws or defects of prizes donated by cooperation partners and / or the organisation of possible prizes linked to travelling. In addition Nuclear Blast`s liability is restricted to damages which were inflicted by Nuclear Blast or a performing agent intentionally or recklessly. This does apply to damages through physical injury, bodily harm and / or health.
9. Nuclear Blast reserves the right to stop the contest at any time without preannouncement. Nuclear Blast will especially use this possibility if a proper conduction of the contest cannot be guaranteed for technical or legal reasons. If such a stop of procedure was caused through the behaviour of a participant, Nuclear Blast can claim compensation for the damage done by said person.
10. The conduction of travel prizes is happening in direct contact between winner and the donator of the prize or a travel agent exclusively. There is no claim on a certain travel day. If the travel hasn`t been made by the date or timespan given by the donator of the prize or the travel agent, the claim on the prize automatically expires. Minors can only take part in such a travel if accompanied by a parental authority. If this should cause extra costs these will have to be paid for by the winner or his company. Travel to and from the starting point of the journey (Airport, train station etc) has to be paid for by the winner if not stated otherwise in the contest. The same goes for all extra costs during the travel (minibar, telephone etc). If winning a prize connected to travelling, the participant agrees to the following: the winner will write a short report on his journey incl. pictures. This report (incl. pictures) can be published by the Nuclear Blast GmbH, and the participant delegates all necessary rights of use and exploitation to the Nuclear Blast GmbH.
11. The contest is subjected to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany exclusively. If some of these conditions should be ineffective or will be, the validity of the other conditions remain untouched. Instead of the invalid or ineffective condition legal regulations will be valid.
(c) 2009 Nuclear Blast GmbH